Friday, July 30, 2010

My first blog post...ever!

This is my first of (hopefully) many blog posts. My goal for this blog is to post open jobs and discuss job search tips. LinkedIn is a great tool but it is difficult to post full job descriptions on my profile. My only choice is to update my profile every time I have a new job. The announcement to my LinkedIn community about my updated profile is nice, but probably really annoying! It does not tell anyone that I have a new opening - just that I updated my profile. And let's face it, not everyone that is connected to me on LinkedIn is necessarily looking for a job at this time. Many of my connections are previous contractors, etc.

I am currently hiring for 4 business process consultants to work in Oakland. This is a contract to hire position. Hospital operations experience is required. Please call me (415.678.2321)  if you have this experience and are interested!


Healthcare Process / Performance Excellence Consultant
6-12 month contract to hire
Oakland, CA

Highlights
  • Leads day-to-day execution for small teams on specific Performance Excellence projects or significant workstreams in the areas mentioned below
  •  Develops analytical approaches to drive Performance Excellence fact base and collaborates with relevant data teams
  •  Independently develops Performance Excellence related documents and presentations that require only minor editing
  •  Builds strong counseling relationships with key regional owners of Performance Excellence initiatives or Medical Center leadership
  •  For smaller projects, aligns teams and business partners to drive toward common Performance Excellence goals across Quality, Service and Efficiency
Qualifications
  • MBA/MPH or equivalent and two years of consulting experience
OR
  •  Bachelor's degree and four or more years of work experience preferably in healthcare

No comments:

Post a Comment