Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Help me raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!

Kforce and I are participating in Light The Night, a fundraiser for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Light The Night is an annual evening walk and fundraising event. This year, Kforce is determined to raise $5000.00 for this charity. My personal goal is to raise $500.00. Can you help me?


The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) funds lifesaving research that has contributed to major advances in the treatment of blood cancers and treatments for other types of cancer, such as chemotherapy and stem cell transplants. New targeted therapies that kill cancer cells without harming normal tissue are providing drugs and procedures that are improving quality of life.

Please support my participation in Light The Night by making a donation. Donations can be made on my Fundraising Website: http://pages.lightthenight.org/sf/SanFran10/ashroyem97

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment